Bands interested in having regular airplay need to send ID3
tagged music attached to an email to:
With “AIRPLAY SUBMISSION /bandname” in the subject.
Track Submission Rules:
- Music MUST be ID3 Tagged otherwise it will not be considered. (for more click here)
- You MUST send us permission to play in the email body. For example – ‘I Tom Shearer of WiReD productions allow XRP to give airplay to the songs attached to this email address royalty free’.
- All new music will be played in the nearest Saturday Show to your submission. Often we have had more material than we can physically play in one show, in which case we will reserve the tracks and roll over to the next week
- A maximum of 2 new submissions per band will be played on the saturday showcase, other tracks will roll over to the next week.
- All tracks will be put into our XRPlaylist database and will thereafter go into regular rotational play, availability for request (especially in G-mans show) ond more.
- Bands who refer new bands and music to us will be recognised and played along side their fellow artists in showcase shows.
Drama/Poetry/Play and other radio submissions:
Artists interested in having their material played on XRP need to send their links or MP3 Submissions in an email to:
With ‘\artistname\material type submission’ in the subject
Artist’s Submissions Rules:
- Material must adhere to standard timing rules of 15/20/30/60 minutes
- Material must have an Ident at start and end for example ‘XRPresents Spooky goings on’
- Material must NOT contain extreme violence, sexual material, racial slurs or hate speech.
- Explicit content will be reserved for after 9pm GMT
Podcasters who are interested in having regular airplay
need to send a half-hour preview of their work to:
with ‘PODCAST SUBMISSION’in the subject.
- Podcasters must ONLY use music with permission. Either XRP artists or bands whom have sent permission-to-play slips back to you.
- There must be NO hate speech, racial slurs, extreme violent or sexual content. Politically opinions are valued however extreme bias or negative criticism is not allowed
- You must start and end your show with an XRP Ident (for example ‘SIR DOOZEALOT ON XRPRADIO’
- All content with explicit material will be broadcast after 9PM GMT
- We expect podcasters to make the effort in being in the chatbox during the first broadcast of their show, we will discuss scheduling to make this as easy as possible.
- MAKE YOUR SHOW AS INTERESTING AND FUN AS POSSIBLE!